lunes, 23 de noviembre de 2015

stereotypes and gender roles

Image 3

I think the image has a piont.
My interpretation about it is simple, tow girls talking about a supposed course class at a collage or university. The course is obviously a metaphor about a rape problem and how to avoid it.

In my opinion women and men can dress how they want, does not matter if it is considered a provocative or offensive way, because as a free society, there is not a dress code in public streets (unless the law says so, currently, you just can´t walk completely nude). But in the part of the caption where it says : haw to dress and how to please everyone, I think is a little over exaggerated, because how to behave is something about the person itself, and surely is not the main cause of being rapped. The real class here in my opinion would be how to spot and avoid a rapist

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal